* L and I are the only people speaking English in Camden.
* There's a hot water tap at one end of the sink and a cold water tap at the other. Which means that you either scald or freeze your hands when you wash them.
* You can get a pint and pay for it with loose change, without having to break into paper money. It's that cheap to drink.
* Doors would be "alarmed". Oh sorry, door, I didn't mean to startle you.
* Everywhere else, shoplifters would simply be prosecuted.
* Mr I Don't Feel the Cold, I Survived Canadian Winters So I Don't Need Woolies wears a cardigan (mine). However, he's still in the kitchen (of the barge) and still holding wine. So some things don't change. Especially the "eat and sleep" bits.