Thursday, October 18, 2007

Watching the watcher





Lsaid that he mentioned "Mummy" when I was at work and he was home with the furkids -- whereupon Rupert promptly went to wait by the door for me. And when Mummy did not materialise and the floor got a bit hard, he got on to the couch but sat at the corner nearest the door and kept staring at it, and waiting.

I came home to a red carpet welcome, of course. But then again, I always do. :)

And where was HRH while Roop was mounting guard by the front door? Lying in state on our bed. Her bed. But to give her credit, L added, her nose was pointed towards the door. Hmmphf.

1 comment:

MGW said...

Oh, my goodness -- YOU HAVE A WOLF! Rupert is just like Wolf was for me. How lucky you are! (and yes -- Wolf never was the smartest dog in the pack -- just the most loving!). M.