Monday, October 09, 2006

I know it like the back of his head


When Rupert first arrived, it struck me that the back of his head looks so much like Spock's, with the tan (only it was black in Spock's case) from the ears meeting a white triangle at the back of the head. When Spock was a puppy, this was all I saw of him. When he was awake, there was no stop button. He was constantly on the go. I could only spend time with him when he was asleep, and he'd sleep on my lap, all curled up like this and all I could see of him was the white triangle of fur at the back of his head. I hardly saw his face, it was always running away from me when he was awake. And when I walked him on leash, again, I would only see that white triangle at the back of his head.

Rupert however, has more snuggle moments. In between the peeing and pooping, that is.

No comments: