Saturday, May 27, 2006

And here's where I talk to my friends


I've been spending a lot of time here online lately, and that's because we have no TV. HRH lies in state on her cushion. It's not normally in here, but Sucker Dad placed it there because royalty must be comfortable. Ah, the TV. We haven't bought one yet, because it didn't seem necessary as we don't watch much TV, so spent the money on things like sofas and tables and beds. Then Mum gave us a portable set that no one was using so I plugged it in happily. I'm off work for two weeks and it would be nice to catch up on the prime time TV that I am not normally able to watch when I'm at work in the evenings. We haven't signed up for cable (no TV what) but I thought we'd at least get the free-to-air stations. Nope. 25 channels of static and no Desperate Housewives.

No comments: