Thursday, May 25, 2006

Home is where you hang the leash




We've moved! Well, that is to say, we've got our toothbrushes and coffee maker with us. Along with 20 boxes (that's all the movers supplied) of stuff that are being emptied out so that we can take the box back to the old flat only to fill it up with all the stuff that's still there.

I'll also need to go back and get the shoe racks that I thought at first I'd leave behind. Cos I've already filled up the shoe cabinet and there's still a box of sandals that has to go somewhere. Stop laughing, Mel.

2 comments:

MGW said...

Oooh! Colorful shoes! Gus wants to take one of each and drag it into another room for you. Then you would have more room on the shelves . . . Milly

Unknown said...

Those are my sneakers. Almost all Converse. We have a Converse shop in the mall down the road and hubby stops by now and then when something catches his eye. He's on pally terms with the staff there. I'm almost embarrassed, it's like I have a mini-Converse shop in my shoe cabinet.

Thanks Gussie, that is very thoughtful of you.