Monday, May 22, 2006

The ZZZzzz Room


This may be HRH's favourite room soon. Yesterday, she refused to go into the bedroom because there was nothing in it, preferring to test the sofa in the living room (it had four paws of approval). Today, the bed arrived, the curtains are up, and the room is ready to be slept in. It just needs the HRH inspection.

The thingy over the bed was what M brought back from Bangkok for us. We have a Hawaiian quilt with a breadfruit pattern that we want to hang on that wall. It might be too big for that slim cloth hanger though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adi,
I just love the colors and simplicity of your home to be. I wish my home was that simple and uncluttered again....Not going to happen with a bookaholic and a pack rat. ;o)
Ginny
P.S. Early Beach shack is a great decor.

MGW said...

My favorite room! I love the colors and the sweetness of the room. I think the cloud ceiling is cool, but this is where I would spend my time -- here and the porch. Milly

Unknown said...

It's uncluttered because we've only just moved in. You haven't seen the state of the flat we just left. Wait till I get the books unpacked. I'm sure the clutter will start soon.