Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Favourite Martian


No, not the one sleeping in the dog house. The one on the top shelf.

We still don't know why we can't get the free-to-air stations, but are too tired to phone and harange the TV people. Besides, the TV set is a temporary one. So last night, Dad gave us a set of rabbit ears. It now lets us receive Channel 5 and Suria, the Malay station. Shame about Channel News Asia. I just realise I prefer my news on TV rather than in print or on the Net. Well, at least I can get Desperate Housewives and Najip Ali. The only thing is, I go back to work tomorrow. Of course the TV kicks in the day before I go back to work. That's two Mondays without Desperate Housewives.

Ah, work. I have happily forgotten my work passwords. Not to mention the F1 to F9 keys on Coyote. I shall be subbing very, very slowly tomorrow.

No comments: