Thursday, June 22, 2006

Schnauzers are not ergonomic


I didn't think anything of it, HRH wanted up so I scooped her onto my lap. One hand automatically patted her, and then her head got in the way so there was my left shoulder all hunched up as I typed one-handed. L thought it was a Kodak moment, snapped the pix and said I had to put it on the blog so y'all can realise that every artist does suffer a little bit. :)

The work roster is kind to me this week. I worked two days, had a day off (yesterday), work another two days and have another day off (Saturday). So I have to work on Sunday but I'm off on Monday. Good trade off. This meant that I was home yesterday evening to catch Singapore Idol. Which made me realise that I am, erm, older than I realise. I didn't recognise any of the songs the contestants sang. The only one song that I did recognise was Emotions. The contestant introduced it as a Destiny's Child song. I know it as a Samantha Sang song and at the very most, a Bee Gees song (they wrote it in the 70s even if they didn't record it till 2000 or 2001 for the greatest hits album). Now I've half-scared myself that I know all this. None of the judges commented on that, nor the host. C'mon, even Dick Lee must be old enough to know.

No comments: