Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Needs

Here's what resulted from the game Milly (millysmuse.blogspot.com) mentioned. Can't do a hyperlink there -- partial Safari support on Blogspot means I'm missing some bells and whistles. The other one is I can't change the time of my postings so it shows up the US time at wherever the Blogspot server is. There was one day the posting interface changed and I could change it to my local time but the next day, that facility disappeared.

Anyway, you type in your name, add "needs" and see what Google tells you you're in need of.
Snugpug only had three needs: needs to find petsitters, is in need of a playmate and needs an editor. Ha!

Adi, however, had more needs. I need to make a considered decision in regard to inclusion or exclusion of people with dementia; need to sign to get access to the source code; check out several maintenance programs to suit my needs; need to provide ASIC with notice in writing of its intention to rely on the relief; need further supporting data; and don't need local storage.

At least nobody said I needed cookie cutters.

3 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

* Bev Needs Help
* Bev needs another HD channel
* Bev needs to break sweat (they got THAT one right!)
* Bev needs to be slowing down at this time in her life.

I think I'm depressed now.

MGW said...

Oh! Bev Sykes reads you! She's my favorite -- I love! Love! Heart! her writing! And I got a mention in your very nice blog! Bev has made you a star -- and you have scattered a small bit of stardust on me! We ARE famous!

Unknown said...

I think Bev Sykes found me through your blog, Milly, you're the starmaker. :)