Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Deep doo doo


Dear Queeni's subjects, Rupert fans and gentle readers, we are still here and have not drowned under a deluge of diarrhoea as suggested when we didn't post for a day. BlogSpot hiccuped on me. It let me upload pix, compose posts but right at the end, wouldn't publish. What a tease.

We've got a handle on waste management because L took Rupert out every two hours through the night last night. Poor man. He hardly slept. But at least the cleaning and laundry this morning was considerably less.

So we thought the poop situation seems a little more ah, solid. It was certainly better than Monday night when I came home to L cleaning poop from the ex pen. More hollow laughs. This evening, L put Rupert in the ex pen while he walked HRH. Whereupon Rupert not only went in his ex pen but kicked about what he discharged. When it was his turn to go out, he did his stuff but then came home to pee on the floor not 10 minutes after the walk. And left a few small patches of diarrhoea for good measure.

G is calling himself SuperPooperCleanMan and is contemplating a Tshirt with a P (as opposed to Superman's S) but I think L is going to want that Tshirt for himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My first words were "oh shit" and I woke up to the irony of what I'd just said.

I feel for you, I really do ... it's litter-tray land here and I'm tired of cleaning cleaning cleaning.

I hope the smell isn't too bad. What do you use to get rid of the smells?

Good luck - I know the little feller will get better soon.