Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dreamy stuff

Picking up from where Compaunmeri left off (http://compaunmeri.blogspot.com/ -- still missing the hyperlink option on the Safari interface) about weird dreams.

On Saturday, dreamt that there was a concert at the auditorium at the office building. I paid no attention to it because they're always holding school band concerts there . But when strains of Midnight Oil's 'Beds are Burning' came pounding out, I had to go watch. Turned out that INXS was playing. And they were doing it sprawled across a sofa, except for Michael Hutchence on a bar stool at the footlights. I had my digicam with me and wanted to take pix but at first was too shy to, but then reasoned that they must be used to people taking pix of them, so elbowed my way down to the front of the auditorium. And took a pix of Michael Hutchence. And then even in my dream, I wondered, how is that possible? Michael Hutchence is dead. That must be JD Fortune singing. So I previewed the shots on the camera to check. Only the shots that I'd taken of Michael Hutchence all turned out to be close-up shots of the audience screaming.

dee-dee-deedy dee-dee-deedy (Twilight Zone theme)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we getting it all wrong trying to divine meaning. The real meaning is we call WL and ask her to look in her magic book and translate it into numbers. Then we talk...