Thursday, September 28, 2006

Making himself at home



Spot the puppy -- like HRH, this guy is into couch cushion camouflage too. Well, that was yesterday. Today, he found the "day bed" that HRH's godma gave her and decided to blend into the soft toys. Her soft toys, I may add.

His first day manners are over now that he's making himself at home. Which means I have to rethink the plants on the lower level of the plant stand -- he has already used the money plant as a high-fibre supplement to his diet.

He has also found his voice. L called me at work so that I could hear him in the background. I heard him again today, barking at the neighbours who dared to enter their own home.

The only good thing is that if he's feeling comfortable enough to do all this, then the diarrhoea will stop. Please goD

1 comment:

Bev Sykes said...

Gee...I'm suddenly feeling better about our foster dogs!